Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

sfytt - Teatime

On I heart 2 stamp I found a nice challenge for 2011. Every month Jen del Muro publishes a “sketch for you to try”, which is a template for a card. Head over to her blog and read the information about the sfytt here.

So, here’s the January template:

and here’s my result:

komplett

maxerlschriftteeseite

The sponsor of this month is TCP and I wanted to use one of their stamp images for the card. Unfortunatelly I don’t have any of their stampsets yet, so I decided to print out the cute little latté boy from their online shop, I traced the line with a black pen and colored the image with copics. I used designpaper from the jovial collection by Basic Grey and matching cardstock. This was the first time (and last) I used my new sewing machine to make some border accents. Last time, because I returned the machine after trying it out, cause I was really disappointed with the quality. In fact it wasn’t even able to sew one straight line (as you can see).

Hope you like it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen